Halloween is nearly here and this week we're ushering in our frightening events with the man whose powers were born in Hell's eternal flames: Ghost Rider. Read on for Ghost Rider's full kit breakdown, Halloween events, and a few other treats to gobble up.
Riding into battle next is Ghost Rider. The brimstone biker is a vengeful Brawler who stacks Bleed on enemies and avenges eliminated allies by attacking the foes who dealt the final blow. Ghost Rider is the newest member of the upcoming Supernatural team, which also includes Mordo, Scarlet Witch, Doctor Strange, and their new Blaster, Elsa Bloodstone.
Fully formed, the Supernatural team will be a high-skill squad capable of terrifying teams in battle. Start recruiting and ranking up this squad, because it's sure to be a monster.
Rev up your eyes, because here are Ghost Rider's abilities:
Traits: Hero, City, Mystic, Brawler, Supernatural
Hellfire - Basic
- Attack the primary target for damage and apply Bleed for 2 turns.
Hell Cycle - Special
- Attack the primary target for damage and apply 2 Bleed for 2 turns. Attack all adjacent enemies for damage and apply 2 Bleed.
Penance Stare - Ultimate
- Attack the primary target for Piercing and apply Offense Down and Defense Down.
- If Charged, this attack gains Drain and loses 1 Charge.
Spirit of Vengeance - Passive
- On Death, grant 2 Ability Energy to all SUPERNATURAL allies.
- On non-summoned ally Death, attack the enemy that killed the target for damage and gain +1 Charged, up to a maximum of 5. Generate 3 Ability Energy for self.
- When a negative effect is applied to an enemy, increase Speed Bar of self and all SUPERNATURAL allies
- Gain Max Health. SUPERNATURAL allies gain Max Health.
- Gain Focus. SUPERNATURAL allies gain Focus.
Highway to Halloween
Scare up Ghost Rider shards and other rewards during the limited-time Highway to Halloween event. Bob for character shards with a 13-day calendar that contains characters with the limited-time Trick or Treat trait. Carve open the Jack-O'-Lantern Orb which contains select characters and features Ghost Rider at a higher drop rate. Battle in Highway to Halloween Blitz with Trick or Treat trait characters to score points for the Monster Mash Milestone, which will reward Jack-O'-Lantern Orb Fragments.
And be on the lookout for Halloween bonus events, including reduced cost Blitz Cooldowns, 2x Trick or Treat character shards, and increased Gold rewards.
Don't miss the party. It'll be a graveyard (Hulk) smash!
Deadpool & Killmonger Blitz
The merc with a mouth is shooting his mouth off -- and guns -- in Blitz this coming week along with the weapon of Wakanda: Killmonger. Ready your Blitz teams and Blitz charges so you can make a character shard killing.
Need a Hand?
Yes, you're seeing double -- double Hand ninjas! For 24 hours, Hand character shard rewards in Campaign nodes will be doubled. We're increasing the rewards for the next Relic Hunt event, so make sure your Hand team is top notch.
That's all for this week! Until next time…
Good luck, Commanders!