The fight for Helicarrier supremacy gains powerful new allies courtesy of Wakanda with the new War Dogs team. This squad of Alliance War Offense specialists will consist of newcomers Black Panther (1MM) and Nakia, along with updated veterans Shuri, Black Panther, and Okoye. They'll be capable of taking a bite out of some of the top War Defenses, so read on to learn how to unleash these War Dogs in battle.
Black Panther (1MM)
Circa 1,000,000 B.C., Bashenga of the Panther Tribe discovered a Vibranium meteor. Using his high intellect, Bashenga unlocked the Vibranium's powerful secrets and then took up the mantle as the first Black Panther. Soon after, Black Panther (1MM) was approached by the ancient Asgardian deity Odin Borson to join a team of supernatural beings known as the Avengers. As a member of this powerful team, Black Panther (1MM) helped defeat an out-of-control Celestial and seal it underneath South Africa, saving Earth. Along with his keen intellect and Vibranium armor, Black Panther (1MM) is a deadly fighter and wields a pair of claw-like spikes on his hands to enhance his attacks.
Black Panther (1MM) is a Brawler for the War Dogs and possesses high Damage and Focus. Along with painful attacks, he raises his team up with a slew of abilities that bolster his War Dog allies, including filling their Speed Bar, transferring positive effects from a single enemy to all War Dog allies (including Safeguard on War Offense), and supplying War Dogs with enough Charged to light up an entire Helicarrier.
Traits: Hero, Global, Mystic, Brawler, Wakandan, War Dog
Basic - Prehistoric Claw
- Attack primary target for 300% Piercing + apply +1 Defense Down, up to a maximum of 5.
- If this character has Defense Up, repeat this attack.
Special - Shred and Rend
- Energy Cost: 3/3
- Attack primary target for 350% Piercing and apply +2 Defense Down, up to a maximum of 5.
- Rebound Chain to 5 targets for 350% Piercing and apply +2 Defense Down, up to a maximum of 5.
- Counterattack breaks this Chain.
- If any WAR DOG ally has Stealth, this attack can Chain to Stealth targets, cannot be counterattacked and gains +500% Extra Focus.
Ultimate - Bast's Judgment
- Energy Cost: 4/4
- Copy and clear 5 positive effects, excluding Taunt, from the primary target. Gain +500% Extra Focus for this action.
- Attack primary target for 500% Piercing.
- Gain +100% Damage per Defense Down on the primary target.
- On WAR OFFENSE:
>Apply +2 Charged to self and all WAR DOG allies, up to a maximum of 10.
>For each enemy with Charged or Revive Once, apply +1 Charged to self and all WAR DOG allies, up to a maximum of 10.
>Gain Deathproof + Deflect + Evade.
>If the primary target has Safeguard, apply Safeguard for 2 turns to self and all WAR DOG allies.
- Spread all positive effects, excluding Safeguard, Stealth, and Taunt, on self to all WAR DOG allies.
- This attack cannot be Blocked.
Passive - The First Panther
- On Defense Up, gain +1 Offense Up.
- When a non-summoned enemy drops below 50% maximum Health or is killed, if this character has Charged, fill Speed Bar by 10% for self and all WAR DOG allies, then lose 1 Charged.
- On enemy Turn, if that character has Defense Down, gain +1 Charged, up to a maximum of 10.
- Gain +30% Armor.
- On WAR OFFENSE, WAR DOG allies gain +30% Armor.
- Gain +50% Resistance.
- On WAR OFFENSE, WAR DOG allies gain +50% Resistance.
Nakia was born to the River Tribe in the African nation of Wakanda. After training throughout her youth, she became a member of the War Dogs – the central intelligence service of Wakanda. Nakia is an expert in spycraft and a deadly martial artist, traits that helped her War Dog missions to collect information from across the globe and ensure the safety of Wakanda. Her training and determination were put to the ultimate test after Erik Killmonger usurped the throne of Wakanda. Nakia fled with other Wakandans to regroup – but not before smuggling a single Heart-Shaped herb out of Wakanda. She journeyed to Jabari Land, where she delivered the herb to T'Challa, restoring his power. She then fought alongside T'Challa and his allies in an assault on Wakanda, where they retook the throne from Killmonger.
Nakia is a Controller for the War Dogs and like her stone-aged counterpart, also possesses high Damage and Focus. She's an elusive damage powerhouse and specializes in ignoring Stealth to hunt down the most-injured enemy. She also provides Ability Energy to adjacent War Dog allies and transfers Stealth from herself to an injured War Dog ally.
Traits: Hero, Global, Skill, Controller, Wakandan, War Dog
Basic - Ring Blade Assault
- Attack primary target for 250% damage + clear 2 positive effects.
- Chain to 3 adjacent targets for 250% damage + clear 2 positive effects. Dodge breaks this Chain.
- If any attack Crits, gain +1 Stealth, up to a maximum of 5.
Special - Twin Rings
- Energy Cost: 3/3
- Clear all negative effects on self.
- Attack primary target for 350% damage + apply +1 Disrupted.
- Gain +2 Stealth, up to a maximum of 5.
- This attack cannot be blocked.
- On WAR OFFENSE:
>Generate 1 Ability Energy for all adjacent WAR DOG allies.
>Clear Taunt and Immunity on the primary target before the attack.
>Apply +2 Disrupted instead.
>This attack gains +500% Extra Focus.
Ultimate - From the Shadows
- Energy Cost: 3/5
- Attack primary target for 300% damage.
- On WAR OFFENSE, apply Ability Block for 2 turns to the primary target. This action gains +500% Extra Focus.
- Rebound Chain to 3 adjacent targets for 300% damage.
- If this character has Stealth:
>Rebound Chain to +1 adjacent target per Stealth on this character.
>Each attack deals Piercing instead.
>Lose all Stealth.
- This attack cannot be counterattacked.
Passive - Wakandan Spy
- On Defense Up, gain +1 Stealth, up to a maximum of 5.
- While Charged, on any enemy or WAR DOG ally's turn, attack the most injured enemy for 100% Piercing, ignoring Stealth, then lose 1 Charged. On WAR OFFENSE, attack for 350% Piercing instead.
- On WAR OFFENSE:
>On Spawn, gain 1 Charged + 1 Charged per WAR DOG ally, up to a maximum of 10.
>When a WAR DOG ally drops below 50% Health, if this character has at least 2 Stealth, transfer 1 Stealth from this character to the most injured WAR DOG ally.
- Gain +30% Damage.
- On WAR OFFENSE, WAR DOG allies gain +30% Damage.
- Gain +50% Focus.
- On WAR OFFENSE, WAR DOG allies gain +50% Focus.
Trick or Treat
Satisfy your appetite to recruit Iron Man (Zombie) on October 27th at 2:00PM (PDT) in the upcoming Trick or Treat Event!
Along with offers leading up to and during the event, Trick or Treat will be your only opportunity to recruit Iron Man (Zombie) in 2022. After this time, his shards will remain six feet under until the next calendar year, so mark your calendars and devour as many of his shards as you can.
Here's how anyone Commander Level 27+ can recruit this undead Avenger and earn other sweet rewards:
Undead Genius Orbs
Start your zombie hunt by earning Undead Genius Orb Fragments from the Trick or Treat nodes and then open Undead Genius Orbs. Orbs contain Iron Man (Zombie) shards, so earn as many as possible to level up Iron Man (Zombie) for the Zombie Party!
Trick or Treat and Zombie Party Missions
Use special event Energy to battle through 5 Mission nodes with any 5 characters from your Roster in the Trick or Treat Event. Along with Undead Genius Orbs, Missions reward Gold and Basic Orb Fragments. Earning 3 Stars in a Mission unlocks Auto Win.
After you've recruited Iron Man (Zombie), you can then sink your teeth into the Zombie Party Missions, which require Iron Man (Zombie) and 4 characters of your choosing to attempt Missions. Each Mission gives one set of rewards, so you'll only have to complete each once. Three of the Missions reward the new Fortified Chromium Unique gear piece. Here are the rewards for each Mission:
- Mission 1: Superior Fortified Chromium, Mega Orb Fragments, Training Orb Fragments, and Gold Orb Fragments
- Mission 2: Superior Fortified Chromium , Armory 14 Orb Fragments, Armory 15 Orb Fragments, Armory 16 Orb Fragments, and Armory 17 Orb Fragments
- Mission 3: Gold, Training Modules, T4 Ability Materials, and Gold Promotion Credits
- Mission 4: Augmented Fortified Chromium , L4 Ions, and Gear Tier 17 Bio Mini Uniques
Future Shock Events
Terrify enemies in the name of scary good rewards on October 24th at 2:00PM (PDT) with the Midnight Haunt Event. Scare up costumes for Elsa Bloodstone and Carnage, Bio gear for Iron Man (Zombie), and Future Shock progress with this limited-time event.
Be sure to visit the Website daily for an additional Free Claim of 5 Morbius Shards, 1 Training Orb and 1 Legacy III Orb.
Midnight Haunt Milestone
Earn points by Blitzing or spending Power Cores to earn progress toward this 6-day milestone. You'll earn more points Blitzing with Dark Hunter and Symbiote characters.
Rewards include: Spliced Spider-Genes, Silver Phase Bits, character shards, Teal, Orange, and Purple gear, Training Modules, T2 Level 1 Ion Orb Fragments, and more!
Win in Blitz: 60 pts
Win in Blitz with Dark Hunter or Symbiote: 30 pts
Spend 1 Power Core: 15 pts
Earn at least 100,000 points to qualify for this Leaderboard. T2 Level 5 Ions, Elite 5-7 Credits, and Armory 17 Orbs will be rewarded to the top 50 on the leaderboard while the rest of the competitors will get rewards such as Armory 17 Orbs, Armory 16 Orbs, Elite 4 Credits, and T2 Level 4 Ions.
Silver Phase Bits can be used to purchase Elsa Bloodstone's "Monster Hunter" Costume or Carnage's "Absolute Carnage" Costume from the Costume Store for a limited time.
Something Blitzed this way comes on October 28th at 2:00PM (PDT) with the Something Wicked Event. The featured trait for this Quick Rumble is Supernatural and along with Quick Rumble rewards, Something Wicked will reward Spliced Spider-Genes, Blitz Credits, and Ability Materials. Accelerate your progress through the milestones by winning with characters who possess the Supernatural trait at 3 Stars (500), 5 Stars (1000pts) or go even faster with those characters at 7 Stars (5000pts).
Elite Store Addition
All you time travelers out there head to October 25th at 5:00PM (PDT), which is when Spider-Man 2099 will be swinging into the Elite Store. For all the non-time travelers, take this time to gather up Silver and Gold Promotion Credits, which you can use to promote Spider-Man 2099 one Red Star higher than his current rank, once he's in the Elite Store.
Fate smiles upon us on October 25th at 5:00PM (PDT) when Spider-Weaver will be going into the Basic Orb, Ultimus Orb, Mega Orb, Premium Orb, and Supplies Store. To make way for this update, we'll be removing Shatterstar from the Mega Orb.
Free Claim Friday
Swing over to the web today (October 21st at 2:00PM PDT) for a special Free Claim of 10 Spider-Man (Noir) character shards! Continue your investigations in the Night of the Spider milestone event to earn more shards and unlock this wall-crawling gumshoe.
Keep an eye out for Free Claims every day on the web!
Relic Hunt Flash Event
Start Date: October 22nd at 5:00PM (PDT)
Rewards: Catalyst Parts
Required Characters: Hand
Knowhere Heist Mythic Flash Event
Start Date: October 22nd at 5:00PM (PDT)
Required Characters: Kitty Pryde, Rocket Raccoon, Doctor Octopus, Invisible Woman, and Star-Lord.
Rewards: Dark Promotion Credits, Elite 7 Credits, and Gold
Start Date: October 24th at 2:00PM (PDT)
Rewards Green Goblin character shards
Unite the Kingdoms Repeating Legendary Event
Start Date: October 25th at 2:00PM (PDT)
Reward: Black Bolt character shards
Requirements: 5 Asgardian characters at a minimum of 5 Stars to unlock Black Bolt
Quick Rumble (Supernatural)
Start Date: October 28th at 2:00PM (PDT)
Rewards: Blitz Orbs, Gold, Legacy Orbs, Basic Catalyst Parts, and Raid Health Packs
Featured Trait: Supernatural
Until next time…
Good luck, Commanders!
**Please note that the information in this blog is subject to change before going live in the game.**