We are currently tracking several issues related to the release of version 6.2.0
Issues that have already been corrected:
- Game was inaccessible for ~90 minutes due to a technical issue
- The Ace of Raids calendar was not showing the correct graphics for the rewards from Day 2 - 7
- The login calendar related to the Jubilee Legendary Event ended early. The missing rewards will be sent today.
Issues pending investigation and/or resolution:
- Several login calendars unintentionally went live for certain players
- Costume Shop tab was moved from its previous location
- The “Download All Assets via Wi-fi” feature is not functioning properly for players that Update an existing client. As a workaround, this will function properly for new installs or players that uninstall an existing client and download a new one.
- There is a known issue in RTA that can potentially cause performance issues and/or an error message. This is caused when a “soft reset” of the client is initiated, for example, when the “Anomaly Detected” message appears and then tapping on “Reset”. Instead, please initiate a “hard reset” of the game by closing out the app and then restarting.
- The new Scopely ID feature is asking for players to sign in repeatedly - this is actively being investigated. As a temporary workaround, you can sign out of Scopely ID.
- The Double Down Web Milestone was not rewarding Kinetic Energy refill and Kinetic Health packs for all players
Will be addressed in the forthcoming version 6.2.1 or subsequent 6.3.0:
- Missing UI in Blitz
- Stealth shader for Cap America (Sam) costume makes him appear invisible
- Android Legacy Orb 3 visual effects will be updated
- For Portuguese players only, the chat text box is not properly displaying the chat button
We greatly appreciate your patience while we work quickly to address these issues.